Southern Rod & Custom
POSITION AVAILABLE SENIOR SPRAY PAINTING TECH
We have a position available for a Spray Painter within our refinish Division:
- You will be responsible for all painting and finishing jobs within our paint shop your duties will be not limited to
- Prep of bare metals through to priming, knowledge in the use of epoxy and polyester primers is a must (Polyester filler application and flat blocking experience An advantage)
- Flat blocking and line definition to show quality standards is a must
- Preparation and application of base coat/clear coats inc Matt finishes
- You must have very good knowledge and experience in flat rubbing and buffing to show car standard of all finish types
- Be able to work as part of a team this is not a junior or apprentice position, you must have at least 10 – 15 years in the trade.
- A contractor would also be considered as long as you have references.
- You must be dedicated to the job and have a genuine interest in our industry
- Prefer a good solid family man that needs to work
- Immediate start available, wages will be negotiated based on your experience and what you bring to the job.
- We also have a strict No Drug Policy here at our Business and we are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- So if you think this is you please send your resumes to us at Info@southernrodcustom.com you must include photos of your work.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org