We Have a Full time Position Available in our Assembly Department For an experienced all round Mechanic with at least 10 years experience your duty’s would include, Assembly of current project, Vehicles once they come out of the paint shop and into assembly
You will need experience in the following area’s or a good knowledge of:
- Basic suspension assembly
- Engine trans and diff installation
- Brake systems including bleeding brakes.
- Cooling and heating systems including hose fitting and assembly
- Good electrical knowledge including assembly of pre wired kits including engine management system kits and relevant problem solving.
- Experience with both traditional carbureted and timed cars as well as modern fuel injected systems.
- Experience with assembly of painted parts including door assemblies and related jobs would be desirable.
Must have a positive can do attitude and be able to work as part of a team, we have a strict no drugs and alcohol policy here at Southern Rod And Custom, Hours are 7am – 4 pm , Monday to Friday above award wages and conditions are offered to the successful applicant .
Please email all applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Details to include Contact information , experience, any references, and in your own words why you think you would fit this job.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com