Southern Rod & Custom
FOR IMMEDIATE START
BODY AND PAINT PREP TECHNICIAN
We have a full time position become available in our Bodyshop for a:
- Pre Paint body technician.
You will need to have a through knowledge and experience in the following areas.
- Bare Metal preparation using mechanical and chemical techniques.
- Prepping, masking and application of Epoxy Primers
- Application of various polyester and urethane and Epoxy based Fillers.
- Experience with splines in long flat blocking fillers and primers.
- Experience in panel alignment and gapping is essential.
- Must be able to present continual high standard body and pre-paint quality work on time and on schedule.
- This is not a job for someone who has little experience or who gets bored Easily, as you will be essentially doing the same thing day in, day out. But your job is one of the most important steps in building the quality cars that Our Business is Renowned for and recognised the world over.
Southern Rod And Custom is situated in the regional Victorian town of Shepparton. Above Award Wages and conditions are offered to the right person, and we are an Alcohol and Drug free worksite.
So if you think you have what it takes to be part of our Southern Rod And Custom Team, please include details of your experience in the trade, photos of your work and links to them or any other relevant information and Email your Resume to Info@southernrodcustom.com or message us through Facebook. NO SHOP CALLS, You will be contacted by us.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com